• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today i have had to...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today i have had to...

Do a day's work on my new contract, while:

- having the cat put down
    - minding the baby until 1pm
    - overseeing a final day pre go live at my old contract
    - packing to go on holiday at 7 am
    - posting nonsense in CUK

Pass got a dignified send off but I've done a rubbish job at the rest if it and am off to bed

Number 2 is the real tough one.

Kids, how hard can it be.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Well, my condolences re the cat anyhow. Couldn't have been much fun. Hopefully you are off somewhere sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        Well, my condolences re the cat anyhow. Couldn't have been much fun. Hopefully you are off somewhere sunny.
        County Clare. Car and ferry. Gonna be a loooooooooong day.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          County Clare. Car and ferry. Gonna be a loooooooooong day.
          And probably wetter than a wet thing.

Comment

Spare a thought. I've got to fly home.

Upgraded myself to business class at my expense as they'll only pay premium. Cost a days money. Which is fine because I'm charging two days travel.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Upgraded myself to business class at my expense as they'll only pay premium. Cost a days money. Which is fine because I'm charging two days travel.
              Wake up dude, you are getting worse than DimPrawn and his imaginary millions

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Ooo. Free Bar In the BA lounge. Time to try and drink £600 worth of booze to cover the flight.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Ooo. Free Bar In the BA lounge. Time to try and drink £600 worth of booze to cover the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Not to worry. We've all always assumed that the three of you and sas are elderly spinster sisters, all eating Asda Smart price cat food off the floor with your nineteen cats.

Comment

Working...
                    X