• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Window tinting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window tinting

Anyone done it? The tinting film is one of the few products I've seen on Amazon where the product reviews are lousy, though there aren't many of them. It's fairly cheap stuff though, anyone done it? I'm half contemplating doing the rear and rear side windows.
    Last edited by TimberWolf; 14 July 2012, 16:54.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Anyone done it? The tinting film is one of the few products I've seen on Amazon where the product reviews are lousy, though there aren't many of them. It's fairly cheap stuff though, anyone done it? I'm half contemplating doing the rear and rear side windows.
    You can legally only tint the windows behind the driver over and above what the car manufacturer has fitted.

TBH, I wouldnt DIY it as you'll get tiny air bubbles and small specs of dust which will stop the film appearing as it is tinted glass.

Either pay professionally to get it done or dont bother.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I had all my double glazing tinted.

Comment

Working...
      X