• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Child rapist's deportation stopped by immigration court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child rapist's deportation stopped by immigration court

The UK Border Agency has reacted angrily to a court ruling allowing Sani Adil Ali, a Sudanese asylum seeker who raped a 12-year-old girl, to remain in Britain.
    Child rapist's deportation stopped by immigration court - Telegraph
    Maybe there's sometimes a reason why they are wanted by their own countries. Or not wanted in this case.

I am now of the opinion that this country is beyond repair, there is a majority that got us there and resist any attempt to get us out.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I am now of the opinion that this country is beyond repair, there is a majority that got us there and resist any attempt to get us out.
      +1

Comment

"Prime Minister David Cameron has promised to take action on the legislation that helps foreign criminals stay in the UK. "

Shocking decision for sure - I'd put him on the first plane there, with parachute if necessary to drop off.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          "Prime Minister David Cameron has promised to take action on the legislation that helps foreign criminals stay in the UK. "

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            LOL
            WHS
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Totally agree. Just when are Home Office \ UKBA going to have the balls to ignore these 'rulings' and say 'fooker off, they're going on the plane out of the UK'?
              I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Got to love the Human Rights Act.

The human right to claim benefits: Jobless could sue for better payments under controversial plan | Mail Online
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"Farce: Human rights law will be extended to include the right to enjoy a comfortable standard of living courtesy of the taxpayer (picture posed by models)"

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    Totally agree. Just when are Home Office \ UKBA going to have the balls to ignore these 'rulings' and say 'fooker off, they're going on the plane out of the UK'?
                    You want our politicians and law enforcers to be free to operate outside the law? Interesting.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X