• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you trust this guy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you trust this guy?

...to sell you a second hand car, or perhaps provide security for your Olympic games organisation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-fiasco.html
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

...to sell you a second hand car, or perhaps provide security for your Olympic games organisation.

Theresa May to face Commons grilling over Olympics security fiasco | Mail Online
    2nd worse rated comment:

For a British woman Therese May is very attractive. She is a lot more beautiful and has more character than most British women
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      2nd worse rated comment:

For a British woman Therese May is very attractive. She is a lot more beautiful and has more character than most British women
      That probably explains why when I went to look yesterday comments weren't available.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

London Olympics 2012: Theresa May to face Commons grilling over security fiasco | Mail Online
        Or insurance salesman? Definitely dodgy.

And how the heck does a bloke who dresses like that become the boss of a security firm?
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Yes.

I know Nick personally and he's a fair and hard working bloke, and one of the lowest paid FTSE 100 CEO's out there.

PS. But he does dress like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Yes.

I know Nick personally and he's a fair and hard working bloke, and one of the lowest paid FTSE 100 CEO's out there.

PS. But he does dress like an idiot.
            Very sensible jacket for a night on the piss though; you'd never spot the vomit stains on that.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              2nd worse rated comment:
              Probably googled 'Teresa May'.

Stupid frog.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Oh behave!

Comment

You are not being fair to him - what's one bad photo?

Oh, never mind, carry on then

Comment

Working...
                    X