• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Batman Rises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman Rises

The new Batman film is out this weekend... hopefully it's better than the crushing dissappointment that was Prometheus.

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, first review - Telegraph
    Coffee's for closers

It does look good I must say.

Comment

Taking the boy. With D-Box seats!
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Batman rises? With Anne Hathaway in a leather catsuit, him and a few million other fellas...

Comment

Originally posted by JaybeeInCUK View Post
          Batman rises? With Anne Hathaway in a leather catsuit, him and a few million other fellas...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            The new Batman film is out this weekend... hopefully it's better than the crushing dissappointment that was Prometheus.

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, first review - Telegraph
            Looks good. The Prometheus version that will be worth seeing will be The Director's Cut.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              Looks good. The Prometheus version that will be worth seeing will be The Director's Cut.
              TBH I think it's beyond saving. way too many problems for a re-edit to fix.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Looking forward to this, going to see Batman Begins and The Dark Knight double header tonight at the local cinema in preperation
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Looking forward to this, going to see Batman Begins and The Dark Knight double header tonight at the local cinema in preperation
                  I would see that too at my local cinema but I'm working away from home during the week...
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    I would see that too at my local cinema but I'm working away from home during the week...
                    Ok let me re prhase that, the cinema that is local to me at the moment!

One of the best investments I ever made when I started working away was a Cineworld Unlimited card, the nearest participating cinema its one of the first things I consider when looking for new contracts
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X