• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

loos control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loos control

OK who wants to pee in a pod or watch your urinal rise out of the floor like a Dalek?

The 6 Most Terrifying Public Restrooms in the World | Cracked.com

Blast appears someone else also has toilet humour on their mind and I look like a sad loser ......
    Last edited by vetran; 17 July 2012, 09:01. Reason: peed off
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    OK who wants to pee in a pod or watch your urinal rise out of the floor like a Dalek?

Blast appears someone else also has toilet humour on their mind and I look like a sad loser ......
    Great find!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

All good stuff, but people who refer to the bog as a 'restroom' should be shot.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I went into a brand new school yesterday, one of those academy schools and all the toilets are open plan, the restroom areas have no doors at all, you have the main corridor of the school and then a large alcove with the sinks and the hand driers in the middle and each side are the doors to the traps, so when you enter or come out of the trap you can be seen from the main corridor

My first thought is what about the smell and the second thought is what if your having a rather noisy eartha

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
          I went into a brand new school yesterday, one of those academy schools and all the toilets are open plan, the restroom areas have no doors at all, you have the main corridor of the school and then a large alcove with the sinks and the hand driers in the middle and each side are the doors to the traps, so when you enter or come out of the trap you can be seen from the main corridor

My first thought is what about the smell and the second thought is what if your having a rather noisy eartha
          Which perv decided he/she wants to be able to watch kids having a dump?

Comment

I've never understood why every non european country has slits in the doors to the poo'er - so everyone can see you sat there.....

What's that all about then?

Worst loo for me , was a hole in the floor on a train in Malaysia that was travelling in a very unpredictable fashion, combined with travellers runs

Comment

Some of the worst have been in that paragon of godliness is next to cleanliness, the USA. I went to one in a club and basically it was just a big room with urinals around it and a crapper in the middle, no walls or doors, just a bog roll and then in some bars they have tiny little doors with big gaps above and below, weird ****ers.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Linked off this one is the 6 Most Terrifying Commutes to Work, which includes this video that I thought had vanished a while ago. Don't watch if you get nervous about heights.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Linked off this one is the 6 Most Terrifying Commutes to Work, which includes this video that I thought had vanished a while ago. Don't watch if you get nervous about heights.

Good job they're wearing crash helmets

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                    I've never understood why every non european country has slits in the doors to the poo'er - so everyone can see you sat there.....

What's that all about then?

Worst loo for me , was a hole in the floor on a train in Malaysia that was travelling in a very unpredictable fashion, combined with travellers runs
                    Worst for me was the same issue, on a train in Bangladesh, then having to stay for 2 weeks in Dhaka with dysentry.

Can't tell you the horrors of being unable to move, but still with the tulips.

Mind you, I had a cracking 6 pack at the end of it

Comment

Working...
                    X