• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed Pt2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed Pt2

BBC News - London 2012: China's Liu Xiang leaves 'cold' London

Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang is to avoid London's "wet and cold" weather until he competes at the Olympic Games, his coach says.
    Does anyone else think that the Olympics is turning to be quite funny, as long as you are no where near it

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

It'll get worse if they open up with those anti-aircraft batteries.

Comment

Sun Haiping said Liu, one of China's top sporting heroes, would train in Leverkusen in Germany.
      I'm about 100km from Levekusen and I can tell you, it ain't much warmer here but the prognosis for next few weeks is good though.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X