• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF...

is going on over there?

Labour seen as more 'competent' than the coalition for the first time since general election - Telegraph
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

WTF? I followed a Mich link and there was NO totty! Standards are slipping at cuk. I demand an immediate ban to be terminated only when he promises to post up some picture of the women's rugby team. Naked. Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      WTF? I followed a Mich link and there was NO totty! Standards are slipping at cuk. I demand an immediate ban to be terminated only when he promises to post up some picture of the women's rugby team. Naked. Or something.
      For BP, not rugby or volleyball, but this time handball; the newly contracted ladies at a local handball team.

Comment

I think I need a lie down!

BTW my preference is 3, 2, 4, 1.

Comment

I think I need a lie down!

BTW my preference is 3, 2, 4, 1.
          Fussy git.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Fussy git.
            Yeah well we all know you would be arranging numbers 1-5. 1 for the ball and 2-5 for the women.....

Comment

forget Mitch, I would!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yeah well we all know you would be arranging numbers 1-5. 1 for the ball and 2-5 for the women.....

Well of course I'd have to get warmed up for them; I'm an athlete, me. Not like the rest of these fatty lardarses on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  forget Mitch, I would!
                  Any healthy bloke would.

By the way, the one on the right is about 6'2, which might intimidate some of you fatty shortarses.

Comment

To answer your question, the Lib Dems are going on, and Cameron is too cowardly to put them in their place
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X