• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile Data Contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Data Contracts

Are there any clear cut rules on billing a mobile data only phone contract through my LtdCo?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

As long as it's wholly and exclusively for the business there should be no problems!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Are there any clear cut rules on billing a mobile data only phone contract through my LtdCo?
      There are no clear cut rules as there are for mobile phones, so as Andrew says, you just need to apply the usual wholly, exclusively, and necessarily test. I would suggest you get the contract in the company name, pay for it from the company bank account, and keep any personal use of the data plan to 'incidental'. If the mobile data plan is not business motivated, then keep it out of the LtdCo.
      2012 CUK Reader Awards - '...Capital City Accountancy, all of whom were outside the top three yet still won compliments from CUK readers for their services' - well, its not an award, but we'll take it! - Best Accountant (for IT contractors) category
      2011 CUK Reader Awards - Top 3 - Best Accountant (for IT contractors) category
      || Check us out at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/capi...ccountancy-ltd

Comment

Working...
      X