• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rates going down...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rates going down...

INFORMATION ANALYST - NHS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

East Midlands, 6 - 7 per hour

Contract

I am looking for an Information Analyst experienced in commissioning performance information. You must have NHS PCT (Primary Care Trust) experience. Initially for 2-3 months you will need to be able to pick up tasks quickly and work unsupervised. You will be responsible for the collection, co-ordination and analysis of performance information, co-ordination of the work of 2 support analysts, performance reporting and liaison with the Assistant Director of Performance. Any experience of dashboards would be advantageous.

The Key Responsibilities are -
    •To ensure Directors of Finance, Performance and Informatics and their teams are furnished with data to monitor compliance with the key performance targets support Performance Reviews and other assurance processes,
    •To produce accurate and comprehensive performance reports in line with the client's requirements to meet the organisation's statutory reporting cycle including Board and Governance Committee reports
    •To be responsible for the completion and submission of national and local returns to strict deadlines, ensuring information sent is accurate and consistent with other data to meet statuatory obligations of my clients organisation
    •To carry out a range of data quality and validation checks, including participation in the Data Asssurance Framework, challenging data providers and taking appropriate action to correct anomilies to ensure the data available for analysis and performance management is of high quality

one day at a time

Plenty cheapness.

Bob!

Comment

I was chased for a gig nearby asking for the moon on a stick offering £180 a day. This for a role normally around the £450-500 mark...

Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        INFORMATION ANALYST - NHS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

East Midlands, 6 - 7 per hour

Contract

I am looking for an Information Analyst experienced in commissioning performance information. You must have NHS PCT (Primary Care Trust) experience. ...
        Sounds like typical NHS, tbh. Down to the nonsensical "van driver required, must have experience driving red vans" JD.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Plenty cheapness.

Bob!
          Minimum wage IT contractors!

one day at a time

Comment

I was going to ask 607 WHAT but then I wondered... are there any currencies worth more than UK Sterling? I've never seen any exchange rate <1...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

IT Information Analyst is just a fancy phrase for filing clerk surely?

(Apologies to anyone reading this who has "IT Information Analyst" on their CV )
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

(Apologies to anyone reading this who has "IT Information Analyst" on their CV )
                OP Doesn't say IT. So maybe the information is not stored on an IT system. Physical paper database perhaps? Real NoSQL.
                Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

I wouldn't say that. Look at the list of what they want. Somebody to do the reporting and maintain data quality - for 6 to 7 pounds an hour. They obviously don't value their data quality that much!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                    I wouldn't say that. Look at the list of what they want. Somebody to do the reporting and maintain data quality - for 6 to 7 pounds an hour. They obviously don't value their data quality that much!
                    And supervising others...

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X