• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Amazing Contents of Steve Wozniak’s Travel Backpack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Amazing Contents of Steve Wozniak’s Travel Backpack

The Amazing Contents of Steve Wozniak's Travel Backpack

Hi Res Version

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I like his 1TB Lacie Rugged Drive that doesn't even get a mention. I was contemplating one of those myself at the start of last year, before settling on a larger 3TB desktop drive instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      I like his 1TB Lacie Rugged Drive that doesn't even get a mention. I was contemplating one of those myself at the start of last year, before settling on a larger 3TB desktop drive instead.
      Do you really need 1TB carried around with you? I get away with a 320GB HDD in my laptop and can connect back to my 2TB NAS if needed

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Do you really need 1TB carried around with you? I get away with a 320GB HDD in my laptop and can connect back to my 2TB NAS if needed
        Possibly her collection of ahem movies is HD. Some of those suckers can be around 12GB. So I've heard.
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          No, I don't need that type of mobile capacity in all honestly. That's why I decided against it in the end. Even with the multiple backups of massive databases that I regularly have to work with I've never managed to use up the 500Gb ioMega drive with TrueCrypt that's been my main mobile database store drive for the past few years. I use another 80Gb drive that's been going for about 7 years now for all my ISOs and software.

The 3TB desktop drive I bought has been great for backups in general, though. If I need to rebuild a machine, I just pump all the data from its hard drive onto there, and I know I've got a backup of everything if I need it. Same with regular laptop backups - they all fit on there.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
            Possibly her collection of ahem movies is HD. Some of those suckers can be around 12GB. So I've heard.
            Nah, there's plenty of cat videos on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
              No, I don't need that type of mobile capacity in all honestly. That's why I decided against it in the end. Even with the multiple backups of massive databases that I regularly have to work with I've never managed to use up the 500Gb ioMega drive with TrueCrypt that's been my main mobile database store drive for the past few years. I use another 80Gb drive that's been going for about 7 years now for all my ISOs and software.

The 3TB desktop drive I bought has been great for backups in general, though. If I need to rebuild a machine, I just pump all the data from its hard drive onto there, and I know I've got a backup of everything if I need it. Same with regular laptop backups - they all fit on there.
              I probably could do a better job with my backups but have got lazy, all key stuff is backed up into the cloud via Dropbox (which also allows me to sync between any machine I am on), and when I am back home the ReadyNas Duo takes over with time machine back ups of my MacBook Pro

Comment

There is an amazingly large amount of stuff but thats where the amazement stops really.
                It's just a normal Geeks bag contents x 4
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

No Glock?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    There is an amazingly large amount of stuff but thats where the amazement stops really.
                    It's just a normal Geeks bag contents x 4
                    What amazes me is that he apparently carries his wife's gadgets around as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X