• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why must some gay people be so camp?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why must some gay people be so camp?

I believe being gay is a biological imperative and people have no choice in the matter - but surely they must have some choice about whether to behave like irritating, OTT camp queens all the time? *

*rant occassioned by 2 very loud, very loud exhibitionist queens in Waitrose just now. FFS you're probably not the only gays in the village and we don't need to know every detail of your sad and dull lives.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Ooo, ark at her.

Comment

But you put up with shaunnyboy and spod?

Doesn't worry me at all, in fairness. Stereotypes conform to their types. We have some new rich people in the area and they're a bunch of *****. Going into pubs and asking for incredibly obscure, and expensive, wines then whining when they don't have them. Pseudo hard nits acting all tough, and some of the ******* yummy mummies here do my head in...

Comment

You have no room to criticise people wearing THAT belt with THOSE shoes girlfriend!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The majority of gay people, in my experience, are not camp. I'm also acquainted with people who are so camp, you'd swear they were gayer than Graham Norton having a happy day wearing pink in a leather bar in San Francisco, but are thorough-going straights.

I think some people are just annoying exhibitionists.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I'm also acquainted with people who are so camp, you'd swear they were gayer than Graham Norton having a happy day wearing pink in a leather bar in San Francisco, but are thorough-going straights.
            WHS.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I blame that in on that one in Coronation Street
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Maybe they appear camp to attract women? Seems to work for some blokes.

Comment

"If you painted it pink, it'd be a little camper".
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    The majority of gay people, in my experience, are not camp. I'm also acquainted with people who are so camp, you'd swear they were gayer than Graham Norton having a happy day wearing pink in a leather bar in San Francisco, but are thorough-going straights.

I think some people are just annoying exhibitionists.
                    WHS.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X