• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

when will the government act

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will the government act

A fifth of all suspected rapists and murderers in Britain are immigrants | Mail Online

contact your MP and councillor now!

What would you like them to do?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      What would you like them to do?
      Pin more rapes and murders on the scum
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Nearly a fifth of all suspected rapists and murderers arrested last year were immigrants

Last year 91 were accused of murder while 406 were charged with rape in England and Wales

174 out of 547 suspected rapists in London in 2011 were foreign as were 40 out of 197 murder suspects
        UK Border Agency tells MailOnline they are deporting foreign criminals 'as soon as possible'

Oh FFS. I stopped reading at that point. If they can't manage to get the words found & guilty in amongst all that then whats the point of the article.

Comment

So 80% of suspected rapists and murderers aren't immigrants. Perhaps the most sensible use of resources would be to deal with them first?

Comment

I'm sure that close to 20% of the population of London are immigrants anyway, so one would assume they would be committing 20% of the serious crimes.
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              I'm sure that close to 20% of the population of London are immigrants anyway, so one would assume they would be committing 20% of the serious crimes.
              Only 20%?

Is that a true statistic, feels like alot more to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
                Only 20%?

Is that a true statistic, feels like alot more to me.
                Foreign-born are about 40% in london. If only 20% of serious crimes in london are commited by the foreign born then they are more law-abiding than indigenous inhabitants. Met police stats would suggest that British born Afro-Carbbeans are disproportionately represented among arrests for seious crimes - whether that represents racism or whether british Afro-caribbeans are more criminal, you decide.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

deportations too good for them. cant we relieve them of their bollocks first ?

and the home grown ones ? bollocks off, then a thirty five pound electronic tag for the rest of eternity.
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Foreign-born are about 40% in london. If only 20% of serious crimes in london are commited by the foreign born then they are more law-abiding than indigenous inhabitants. Met police stats would suggest that British born Afro-Carbbeans are disproportionately represented among arrests for seious crimes - whether that represents racism or whether british Afro-caribbeans are more criminal, you decide.
                    I stopped reading this after the emboldened part lol

Comment

Working...
                    X