• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lloyds branch sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lloyds branch sale

From a list I saw it would seem that my account will be one of the ones lined up for the Coop move.

Does anyone know if I can I elect for my accounts to stay with Lloyds? and How?
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Why would you want to stay with Lloyds? Just asking like.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Why would you want to stay with Lloyds? Just asking like.
      Because I am happy with their service, good online banking, have my mortgage, business accounts and personal accounts with them. So there.
      Last edited by Scrag Meister; 20 July 2012, 07:20.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I have one of my accounts with Lloyds. TBH I'm hoping to get moved as Co-op customer service is supposed to better. Too lazy to do it myself, interest rates are much of a muchness, for UK banks at least.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          From a list I saw it would seem that my account will be one of the ones lined up for the Coop move.

I saw the article on BBC news last night. They mentioned that it will be possible to opt out of the moving of your account to Lloyds (although you'd have to find a new branch).

Not sure on the process for this. Maybe they'll be in-touch nearer the time. I'm with Lloyds too but my local branch is not being sold.
          Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
            I saw the article on BBC news last night. They mentioned that it will be possible to opt out of the moving of your account to Lloyds (although you'd have to find a new branch).

Not sure on the process for this. Maybe they'll be in-touch nearer the time. I'm with Lloyds too but my local branch is not being sold.
            Actually I have just dug a little more and it would seem that it isn't my branch that is being transferred, C&G had a branch on the same street which is going but mine isn't it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
              I saw the article on BBC news last night. They mentioned that it will be possible to opt out of the moving of your account to Coop (although you'd have to find a new branch).

FTFY

Just realised we actually have our main joint account at a branch that is being transferred.

EDIT: All looking ok. Its a C&G branch that is going not the main LloydsTSB in the town.
              Last edited by Scrag Meister; 20 July 2012, 08:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Lloyds cannot encourage you to stay, however there is nothing wrong with you opening a new account at a different branch.

BTW is the list public?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Lloyds cannot encourage you to stay, however there is nothing wrong with you opening a new account at a different branch.

BTW is the list public?
                  Yes - the list is public

http://www.lloydstsb.com/media/lloyd...g_branches.pdf

Got link from the BBC news article.
                  Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Working...
                  X