• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forget Al-Qaeda, someone else is going to ruin the Olympics...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget Al-Qaeda, someone else is going to ruin the Olympics...

London 2012 Olympics: Spice Girls to reunite for Olympic Closing Ceremony - Telegraph

PS about the black one though; I would
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Those Beckhams won't give up, will they.

Comment

Gawd... how embarrassing.

Comment

Wotabout Engelbert?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          Gawd... how embarrassing.
          Could yet be worse; I hope measures have been taken to prevent Cliff Richard contributing to proceedings.

Comment

Personally I welcome their return. I always wondered what women want. But the spice girls explained it all! They want to zigazig. Obvious really if you think about it.

Comment

No, maybe, yes , yes, oh yes.

Comment

Oooo maybe Al Qaeda will get five birds with one stone there.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  No, maybe, yes , yes, oh yes.
                  Other way around for me.

Yes, no, no, no, no

Comment

4,3,1,2,5. Though for 5 I would need a few pints first unless she were to put on a stone.

Comment

Working...
                    X