• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loon shoots a load of people in cinema

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loon shoots a load of people in cinema

10 people shot dead at premiere of new Batman film in Denver - Telegraph

Of course, next we'll have the wingnuts telling us that if we all carry guns we'll all be safe.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Didn't he like the film?

Comment

If were were all allowed to carry guns, we'd all be safe!

Comment

Sounds a right Joker.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Switzerland has a higher rate of gun ownership than the US, but doesn't have this kind of thing happen (proportionally) as often. I think it's simply that there's a higher proportion of nutters across the pond. They're just not mature enough to handle weaponry. What's worry,of course, is that their government is in charge of a nuclear arsenal.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Wyatt Earp only died in the 1930's. It's still the Wild West in the Colonies.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Switzerland has a higher rate of gun ownership than the US, but doesn't have this kind of thing happen (proportionally) as often. I think it's simply that there's a higher proportion of nutters across the pond. They're just not mature enough to handle weaponry. What's worry,of course, is that their government is in charge of a nuclear arsenal.
              They all have military training in Switzerland though.

Any old tom dick and harry can get them in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                They all have military training in Switzerland though.

Any old tom dick and harry can get them in the US.
                Just means they're a better shot.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Giving stupid people (US southerns) legal easy access to guns, not such a great idea after all.

Comment

They are just living with the rules they made themselves.
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X