• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you hear about the Scotsman who come down to Euston and lost all his luggage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you hear about the Scotsman who come down to Euston and lost all his luggage?

The cork fell out of the bottle.

BBC News - ScotRail train drink ban comes into force

Personally I would like all eating and drinking banned on public transport.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Not in first class.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The number of times I have seen pissed up business men on the train being loud and obnoxious in my mind is more of a problem than drunk scots who can usually handle their drink
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        The number of times I have seen pissed up business men on the train being loud and obnoxious in my mind is more of a problem than drunk scots who can usually handle their drink
        Should try travelling late on a Friday or Saturday night then.

The class of train show in the picture has the additional problem that you aren't even safe in first class as the plebs need to traipse through to get to one of the toilets.

Loud and obnoxious is one thing. Pissed up and pissed off chavs is another
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Wha' the f*** you lookin' at Jimmy ?
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

People who are drunk will also be prevented from travelling on trains.
            End of rail transport in Scotland.
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Hmm I can see that going down well.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It is fookin arsery, go out for a few beers on Friday night, leave the pub at 9:30, pick up a few beers to take home to drink and you cannot get on the train.

Anyway the buses are far far scarier

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

"People who are drunk will also be prevented from travelling on trains." says the link.

Well they'll have to drive then..

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                    End of rail transport in Scotland.
                    That's been the policy for a while now

BBC News - Drunk conductor was left on Dundee platform
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X