• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

High Interest Bank Accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Interest Bank Accounts

So my house purchase fell through and now I have borrowed money as well as my own cash sitting in a low interest savings account. Any ideas where I can put this to get the best return until I find a house?

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    So my house purchase fell through and now I have borrowed money as well as my own cash sitting in a low interest savings account. Any ideas where I can put this to get the best return until I find a house?
    The Bank of Dave was offering 5%.

Comment

Online Betting from Paddy Power

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        The Bank of Dave was offering 5%.
        Watched a bit of that yesterday - really interesting stuff. Seriously though....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Don't do gambling

Comment

What borrowed money? You can't have a mortgage so did you borrow the deposit as well?

I hope you declared that on the mortgage application form as otherwise its fraud. Just ask Peter Mandelson.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              What borrowed money? You can't have a mortgage so did you borrow the deposit as well?

I hope you declared that on the mortgage application form as otherwise its fraud. Just ask Peter Mandelson.
              a small amount declared.

Comment

Don't do gambling
                It's not gambling, it's a dead cert I tell you!

Comment

Wilmslooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

6%?

http://www.alphabank.bg/_private/IR_...ls18062012.pdf
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X