• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures in posts (how to)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures in posts (how to)

I am sure this has been described before (I cant be arsed to look), but what do I have to do to put piccies in posts.
    I am assuming a URL to an online lib of pics. If so are there any good free picture hosting sites?

I know this should be in technical, but you can wait years for a reply in there.

You aren't planning to post pictures of yourself "readers wives style" are you? We'll have no trouble here.

Comment

You can host them at www.imageshack.us/

You can post them here by clicking the image button on the right when you make a post, or like this:

[img noborder]put the url here[/img]

Comment

You aren't planning to post pictures of yourself "readers wives style" are you?
        Sounds good to me

Comment

You wouldnt like it, you realy wouldnt like it.

Comment

You wouldnt like it, you realy wouldnt like it.
            You clearly don't know me very well :lol

Comment

Are you, how can I put this, erm

Are you riding on the other bus? as it were ?

Comment

Are you riding on the other bus? as it were ?
                No, I can honestly say I bat for the home side and have never locked swords with a fellow fencer. I’m a happily married totty fancier, who has simply developed a weird sense of humour recently.

Comment

Forgive me for pointing this out, a batsman recieves and a bowler delivers if you follow my meaning, bad choice of euphemism there.

Comment

a batsman recieves and a bowler delivers if you follow my meaning
                    I can safely say my batsman has only visited the furry pavilion

Comment

Working...
                    X