• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

Who is afraid of the 666 ?

Not me, that's for sure.

I bet Chico is crapping his pants though. Mind you, don't these fundamental types think we're living in the end days anyway (much as fundamentalists have thought for about the last 2000 years) and that it's their duty to bring about the end of the world and so hasten the second coming?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... the Whore of Babylon?
      Not if it means sloppy seconds off a Giant Alien Lizard...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Rejoice !!! The Prince of Darkness is among us !!!!

HORROR film fan Suzanne Cooper yesterday named her baby Damien after the devil child in the The Omen, who was also born on June 6.

Suzanne went one better than the movie by hitting the full Number of the Beast with the date - 6/6/06.

Special needs teacher Suzanne, 36, was also induced for six days before Damien arrived at 6.59am, tipping the scales at a spine-chilling 6lb 6oz.

She said: "We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th.

"It does seem a bit weird I suppose, but he's a perfect baby - nothing at all like Damien in The Omen."

Dad Michael rushed Suzanne to hospital in Bristol last Wednesday afternoon after she began suffering back pains.

Suzanne went into labour in the early hours and Damien was born shortly after 6am. Electrical engineer Mike said: "It was a devil of a birth - a bit of a horror show. Once she went into labour it was straightforward, but six days in hospital is a long time to wait.

"Suzanne and I love watching horror films and we were both keeping our fingers crossed that he would be born yesterday.

"It took a fair bit of persuasion for Suzanne to let us call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date."

The baby also arrived on the day the remake of the 1976 film The Omen was released in the cinemas.

Comment

Working...
        X