• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done Ernie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Ernie

I think there has been a feeling that the game has been stuck in a bit of a rut of late what with the last 15 majors being won by 15 different people.

So it was good not to have another "who's he ?" moment and see one of the old guard prosper. Exactly 10 years since he last lifted the claret jug at Muirfield, in fact.

I didn't witness Scott's meltdown fortunately as I was outside creosoting the garden fence but I gather it was a complete car crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
      I didn't witness Scott's meltdown fortunately as I was outside creosoting the garden fence but I gather it was a complete car crash.
      Although 1 was attending a champagne garden party on Sunday afternoon, I managed to sneak into the drawing room and watch. Not so much a car-crash, more like a flat tyre, a gradual melt-down over those last four holes.

I knew something was up when that first putt on the 15th rolled nearly four feet WIDE of the hole.

I felt sorry for him, even if he is Australian.

Comment

He was nothing without Eric
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Although 1 was attending a champagne garden party on Sunday afternoon, I managed to sneak into the drawing room and watch. Not so much a car-crash, more like a flat tyre, a gradual melt-down over those last four holes.

I knew something was up when that first putt on the 15th rolled nearly four feet WIDE of the hole.

I felt sorry for him, even if he is Australian.
          I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done Ernie, fantastic effort from the old fella - rolled back the years.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            He was nothing without Eric
            Bert surely.

Comment

I thought your premium bonds had come up?

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done Ernie, fantastic effort from the old fella - rolled back the years.

I enjoyed Tiger Woods's triple bogey.

I also enjoyed seeing McDowell get out from the same spot in that bunker and only dropping one shot - by knocking it to an easier part of the bunker before trying to chip out.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  I enjoyed Tiger Woods's triple bogey.

I also enjoyed seeing McDowell get out from the same spot in that bunker and only dropping one shot - by knocking it to an easier part of the bunker before trying to chip out.
                  Indeed! Was hoping for a penalty stroke too for the grumpy Woods.

Good play from G Mac.

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                  X