• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice weekend?

Get up to anything exciting?

Consumed 3 packets of chocolatey biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Yup.

Mowed the lawn.
      Its one long party at Chez Zeity.....

Comment

Up early Saturday morning. 20 mile bike ride, then a five mile run, followed by a quick stint in the gym.

9am showered and dressed. Got the kids in the car and drove them to Wiltshire. By 11am paragliding over the Wiltshire hills with the kids. Then popped into Bath where I had arranged
        Gordon Ramsey to cook us lunch. The kids loved his fish fingers. Then after lunch the Roman Baths where I explained the history to a group of Japanese tourists before heading out
        to take part in a 4x4 Rally, which we came second. This was caused by a terrible crash in front of us, I had to leap out and physically push a lorry off the road (its amazing where you get strength), I then put the passenger in the rally car, drove to the hospital, dropped them off and got back to be second. By 5pm, popped in a private plane, flew to Disney land Paris with the kids, where they kept all of the rides open for us until 1am before flying back and parachuting out of the plane back to our house, where I then wrote a movie script which I emailed to a Hollywood film studio who replied within 10 minutes saying it was the best thing they'd ever seen and signing me up for a £10million contract, then off to bed.

Sunday I mowed the lawn.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Up early Saturday morning. 20 mile bike ride, then a five mile run, followed by a quick stint in the gym.

9am showered and dressed. Got the kids in the car and drove them to Wiltshire. By 11am paragliding over the Wiltshire hills with the kids. Then popped into Bath where I had arranged
          Gordon Ramsey to cook us lunch. The kids loved his fish fingers. Then after lunch the Roman Baths where I explained the history to a group of Japanese tourists before heading out
          to take part in a 4x4 Rally, which we came second. This was caused by a terrible crash in front of us, I had to leap out and physically push a lorry off the road (its amazing where you get strength), I then put the passenger in the rally car, drove to the hospital, dropped them off and got back to be second. By 5pm, popped in a private plane, flew to Disney land Paris with the kids, where they kept all of the rides open for us until 1am before flying back and parachuting out of the plane back to our house, where I then wrote a movie script which I emailed to a Hollywood film studio who replied within 10 minutes saying it was the best thing they'd ever seen and signing me up for a £10million contract, then off to bed.

Sunday I mowed the lawn.
          You only took the kids to Disneyland Paris, instead of Florida?

Man, where's your ambition?

Comment

Sunday I mowed the lawn.
            It's so nice to have the threaded viewpoint

Step mothers birthday Saturday spent the day admiring a 1939 Bently, Beer festival Sunday.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sunday I mowed the lawn.
              wrong sockie.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Saturday sorted out the cellar, Sunday sorted out the garage. Sunday night sorted out a Chicken Jalfrezi, vindaloo hot.

You?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

We've had a weekend? tulip missed that one coming...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    We've had a weekend? tulip missed that one coming...
                    You must pay more attention to the "what are you doing this weekend" threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X