• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro weakens to 2 year low as fresh turmoil hits and Spanish bond yields soar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro weakens to 2 year low as fresh turmoil hits and Spanish bond yields soar

Also here's a surprise, Greece cannot meet its conditions.

Greece Back at Center of Euro Crisis as Spain Yields Soar - Bloomberg
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Lucky for you, you bought your fantasy Portugeuse villa when the Euro was strong and property prices high.

Comment

How much longer will this soap go on for? Surely it has to reach breaking point soon?

Well according to AtW and BB things are sustainable - or maybe they think there will be money printing?

Bootle in the Telegraph raised an interesting scenario - the Latin countries insisting on money printing giving the Germans an excuse to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Lucky for you, you bought your fantasy Portugeuse villa when the Euro was strong and property prices high.

Am going to spend most of next month there
        TBH I don't really care what it's worth or what I paid - its a lovely place for family and friends and I can afford it.
        HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          TBH I don't really care what it's worth or what I paid - its a lovely place for family and friends and I can afford it.
          HTH
          Hopefully there is no internet connection so we don't have to put up with your cretinous comments.

Of course there is the chance that your posts might not be pure bile.

Comment

HTH
            its a one bedroom apartment then?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Hopefully there is no internet connection so we don't have to put up with your cretinous comments.

Of course there is the chance that your posts might not be pure bile.
              Internet is patchy I think. But that saves me having to read your moronic vapourings.
              HTH
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Comment

Internet is patchy I think.
                  Rather like your brain activity then. Though unlike your hair - baldy.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    It's got 4 rooms that could be used as bedrooms. needs doing up a bit but I like its rustic charm. Oh and a view to die for.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X