• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runs out of the door leaving broken build

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runs out of the door leaving broken build

Some of the team members have businesses on the side. At 5.30 they are out of the door. I've just been left with code that does not work. "C ya" was all I got on messenger from this little sh1t.

Total lack of commitment. No pride in doing a proper job. No integrity.

Who is the mug here? I have no doubt it is me. I'm furious while he's swanned off to do his real work.

Little sh1t.

A man of your calibre should be able to cope.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      A man of your calibre should be able to cope.
      Ranting on here made me feel better for a few minutes. It's lonely working from a Regus office on your todd!

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        Some of the team members have businesses on the side. At 5.30 they are out of the door. I've just been left with code that does not work. "C ya" was all I got on messenger from this little sh1t.

Who is the mug here? I have no doubt it is me. I'm furious while he's swanned off to do his real work.

Little sh1t.
        If it's critical your staying late, if its not it will wait until the morning, you're a contractor so man up!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post

Little sh1t.
          It's called being in business of your own account.

I always have other stuff on the side and unless it is mission critical to get something finished before leaving then I will leave when I want to
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Some people just got a big fat whoooooooooosh on this thread (or haven't read BP's thread)

Comment

If the day finishes then you stop what you're doing and continue the next day. I don't believe in the staying until it's all working except under exceptional circumstances.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post

Some people just got a big fat whoooooooooosh on this thread (or haven't read BP's thread)
                We have read BP's thread, but this is just a crap parody of it the fact that aussielong had to post something (the 5:30 comment) in both threads just for people to link them. Parody threads should be subtle and natural or just completely over the top!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  We have read BP's thread, but this is just a crap parody of it the fact that aussielong had to post something (the 5:30 comment) in both threads just for people to link them. Parody threads should be subtle and natural or just completely over the top!
                  Ahhh, so you did see this for what it was; but felt the need to reply as if it were'nt anyway, fair play

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post
                    Ahhh, so you did see this for what it was; but felt the need to reply as if it were'nt anyway, fair play
                    Was trying to have a dig at the OP, but alas I failed as much as he did

Comment

Working...
                    X