• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage is YouTube sensation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage is YouTube sensation

“The amount of hits my stuff gets in Spain and Greece is bloody astonishing,” Mr Farage marvels as he puffs away at a cigarette in his non-smoking office at the European parliament in Brussels. The room is cluttered with papers and the odd champagne bottle. A coffin with a “euro” sign is propped against a wall.
    Debt crisis: live - Telegraph

1,166,856 views for the Spanish version alone. Foreigners can't get enough of him. Is this the new Maggie. Cometh the time cometh the man? Will he lead us to the promised land? Is he the new Messiah, or is he a very naughty boy?
    Last edited by TimberWolf; 24 July 2012, 08:38. Reason: added mirth

Top bloke. Heard him speak locally last year. He didn't say anything I disagreed with.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Top bloke. Heard him speak locally last year. He didn't say anything I disagreed with.
      The mark of a good poliician.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

There was a bit of a spread on him in the Observer at the weekend where this was claimed.

Comment

I like a politician with stones, and, to be frank, that was quite a remarkable speech.

May have to start looking into this fella. I used to think he was just some rich pompous twat, but there's appears to be at least a veneer more depth to the man.

Comment

People might marvel at him for a while - then vote Tory or Labour.

Comment

He reminds me of a Latin master at my distinctly second rate public school.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
              X