• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My neighbour is a bellend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My neighbour is a bellend

Used to get on great (although they were always a bit weird) until my son (aged 4 at the time) had a fight with their son (aged 8). She went off on one about that for some reason.....

Anyway, since then they seem to focus on what we're doing a bit too much. We cut the hedge out the front of the house, next day they do the same. We cut the grass next day they do. Really weird.

Currently having a garage conversion done. They raised an objection to planning permission (didnt work). Builders arrived they moaned about van outside the house. This morning, builder put his spirit level 2" on her property and she came out to moan.

Are there really people out there who have nothing better to do?

Must admit when they tried to stop planning permission for no good reason I wasnt happy but at the moment I just cant be arsed with them. No idea why they're lives are so empty they have to focus on us.....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

In reality, your neighbour should probably have started this thread......
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

WILMSLOW!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        In reality, your neighbour should probably have started this thread......
        In reality, none of this happened!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Used to get on great (although they were always a bit weird) until my son (aged 4 at the time) had a fight with their son (aged 8). She went off on one about that for some reason.....

Anyway, since then they seem to focus on what we're doing a bit too much. We cut the hedge out the front of the house, next day they do the same. We cut the grass next day they do. Really weird.

Currently having a garage conversion done. They raised an objection to planning permission (didnt work). Builders arrived they moaned about van outside the house. This morning, builder put his spirit level 2" on her property and she came out to moan.

Are there really people out there who have nothing better to do?

Must admit when they tried to stop planning permission for no good reason I wasnt happy but at the moment I just cant be arsed with them. No idea why they're lives are so empty they have to focus on us.....
          If you try and sell your house and they are still next door, dont forget to mention them to potential buyer else you could get sued!
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            In reality, none of this happened!
            If that was a sadguru-esque type attempt at creating a fantasy thread, it's a bit on the tame side is it not ?

At least sas has fanatasy threads about holiday homes and porsches. Psycho has fantasy threads about having annoying neighbours and planning permission

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              If that was a sadguru-esque type attempt at creating a fantasy thread, it's a bit on the tame side is it not ?

At least sas has fanatasy threads about holiday homes and porsches. Psycho has fantasy threads about having annoying neighbours and planning permission

I should concentrate on my work less, I thought pacharan had started this thread
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

I should concentrate on my work less, I thought pacharan had started this thread
                Same person, is it not ?

Comment

I had this with my neighbours when i built an extension on my house and it all got out of hand, solicitors the works, then one day we had a massive bust up out in the street, proper shouting match, got it all out in the open and sorted it out, and whilst we will never be best friends now if there is an issue for either of us we go round and discuss.

so my advise would be just go round and discuss it with them now get all the issues on the table and do a bit of compromising and as BB says you don't want to try and sell if its not sorted

Comment

You live next to ass?

Comment

Working...
                    X