• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holidays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holidays

Where are you all going then? it is great being an agent I can feck off to Rhodes for a couple of weeks knowing that I have contractors back in Blighty with their noses to the grindstone earning me my hard earned dosh. Cheers lads
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Liverpool.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

nice

Milan.
      Last edited by milanbenes; 24 July 2012, 14:30.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Where are you all going then? it is great being an agent I can feck off to Rhodes for a couple of weeks knowing that I have contractors back in Blighty with their noses to the grindstone earning me my hard earned dosh. Cheers lads
        Atw, myself and no doubt others here have websites that earn us money as we sleep. I only contract to keep out of mischief and avoid shops.

As for holidays its two weeks in Shropshire as the children want to go to the RSC and Blists hill amongst other places.
        Last edited by eek; 24 July 2012, 14:28.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Only Rhodes eh - oh well that's what you get being an agent. I may wave to you and the other package holiday crowd as I sail past on my luxury yacht

Comment

Monterey California to get married on the beach!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Rhodes is in Greece isn't it ?

Oh Dear

Milan.

Comment

Staycationing to watch the Olympics.

Thinking about St Lucia or Turks in October/November though...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                  Only Rhodes eh - oh well that's what you get being an agent. I may wave to you and the other package holiday crowd as I sail past on my luxury yacht

Why dont you stop off for a p*ss and say hello
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Monterey California to get married on the beach!
                    Congrats!

I hope to get round to taking a holiday this year, not sure where yet, but will wait till the school holidays are over.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X