• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

crosby, stills & nash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crosby, stills & nash

last night in edinburgh. those old guys can still do it! second set was a storm with several stills' classics. nice to see he's playing a strat these days instead of the old firebird. the guys could have played 'danny boy' badly and still brought the house down, so starved we are 'oop 'ere' of these legends. got the tee-shirt and a few scoops afterwards. excellent evening.

Never heard of 'em pops. Are they a 50's band?

Comment

Went to a wake in a pub in Largs.

Benny Gallagher who lives in Largs was a mate of the deceased, it was wall to wall folk talent, it was fecking brilliant, what a send-off!

Comment

Am I losing the plot or was there an 's' missing from Stills just now ?

Comment

sorry.

you've clearly lost it. 8)

Comment

Re: sorry.

Lost what ?

Comment

Maybe this would interest you

Comment

Leave scots alone, he is still searching for CAPITAL letters.

Comment

Feck it - what a let down! "Crosby, Stills, & Nash" sounds just like an upmarket gents' outfitters, so I was hoping someone was kindly answering my question about where to buy flannel trousers.

The outing is only a week away now, and I still haven't a clue what kind to get or where. The ones I've seen on the web look just like normal office trousers.

Comment

Wild Willie Barret gets in my local, and sometimes gets up with his missus to do a few songs.

Whoever he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X