• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get yer homophobic burgers here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get yer homophobic burgers here!

The new "queer hatin' cordon bleu" is on sale.

Only in America!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Only in America!
    Does anyone want to tell her?

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Love a bit of meat between 2 buns me.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Does anyone want to tell her?

I will

norrahe, make sure you email this to all your friends, co-workers, bosses, old teachers, relatives; It's disgusting that some companies think they can act this way.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I will

norrahe, make sure you email this to all your friends, co-workers, bosses, old teachers, relatives; It's disgusting that some companies think they can act this way.
          Fortunately, there is an alternative. The Chick-Fil-Gay sandwich, with extra Onion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            I will

I know and the onion is such a reputable website for factual info.

Sorry I should have said that this post comes with a side of a sense of humour instead of the "Franch dressing" (sic) courtesy of breaking bad.
            Last edited by norrahe; 24 July 2012, 19:11. Reason: get a sense of humour! DOH!
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I guess this is what it is a satire of.

I've always hate the word "homophobic" as a bastard word - heterosexist would be better; homophobic should mean "irrational fear of man" (hah the conservative view of what lesbians "suffer" from) - but whoever coined it was quite clever, as it nicely carries the connotation that anyone who is against anything gay is fueled by an irrational fear.

Americans are weird.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I guess this is what it is a satire of.

I've always hate the word "homophobic" as a bastard word - heterosexist would be better; homophobic should mean "irrational fear of man" (hah the conservative view of what lesbians "suffer" from) - but whoever coined it was quite clever, as it nicely carries the connotation that anyone who is against anything gay is fueled by an irrational fear.

Americans are weird.
                Yep!

Hence the only in America!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Only in America!
                  Years from now, lots of people will look back to this day and reminisce how there used to be a time when homosexuals nearly took over the world.
                  Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

On the internal newsfeed in the client's coffee room, they're proudly promoting the new association for gay employees. It seems a bit queer to me... gay people at work has been a normal part of everyday life for years. The head of IT in my first job was gay.

(Managers go to pub, one of them, Rob, gets the drinks in: "So, who's having what".
                    "OK, so that's 5 beers, a gin and tonic and an orange juice. Orange juice. Who's having the pouff's drink?"
                    Head of IT: "That'll be mine, Rob".).
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X