• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wish I were on the bench in THIS weather....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I were on the bench in THIS weather....

Man, 30 degrees + every day this week, don't get me wrong the cash has filled up the old war-chest something useful these last 4 months but oh boy, I am looking at those unemployed fellas with a serious case of green-eyed monster, sitting in pavement bistros all day swigging Peroni and watching parades of scantily-clad totty flounce past.

All the while muggins here is reconfiguring monitoring software, stealing quick glances of blue sky out the window every couple of hours and barely gets 30 mins to step out and enjoy the scenery...

To you benched fellas..you lucky dogs, have one on my tab!!
    Last edited by JaybeeInCUK; 25 July 2012, 19:01.

Tell me about it.

I was benched for two months, 11th April to 11th June - pissed down for 8 weeks.

Comment

Sorry, thought you said beach:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X