• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No well done Team GB thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No well done Team GB thread?

The first event of the Olympics has taken place, ending in a win for Team GB in the women's football in Cardiff.

The home team kicked off 18 days of sport with a 1-0 victory over New Zealand at the Millennium Stadium.

Linky

Well done the lassies
    Me, me, me...

Well done Team GB. Last one in the showers is a sissy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        The first event of the Olympics has taken place, ending in a win for Team GB in the women's football in Cardiff.

The home team kicked off 18 days of sport with a 1-0 victory over New Zealand at the Millennium Stadium.

Linky

Well done the lassies
        Probably the first and last time the kiwis will ever lose in that stadium.

(unless there's more football for them at said location, I haven't checked.)

Comment

Well done
          Last edited by FiveTimes; 26 July 2012, 07:46.

Comment

Working...
          X