• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So - just tripped over a list of +ve reps and messages sent to me that I had no idea were there. It's sad but has given me a boost - thanks all !

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    So - just tripped over a list of +ve reps and messages sent to me that I had no idea were there. It's sad but has given me a boost - thanks all !
    Clip clop.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So - just tripped over a list of +ve reps and messages sent to me that I had no idea were there. ...
      Good heavens, what are reps?

Here's another tip. Look out for a "star" button below the "OwlHoot" logo, whenever you see that, and get into the habit of clicking it automatically.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I've just left some negative rep for you. To improve the colour-scheme of that window for you..

Comment

Altogether now:

I can't get no Reputation
          I can't get no Reputation
          'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
          I can't get no, I can't get no
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            I've just left some negative rep for you. To improve the colour-scheme of that window for you..
            AtW: Oi!

Comment

Alt-F4 is a shortcut to see your reputation, saves lots of time.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Alt-F4 is a shortcut to see your reputation, keeps SKA ticking over.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                X