• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Five guys take same photo for 30 years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five guys take same photo for 30 years

Five guys take same photo for 30 years - CNN.com

This is really cool, but at the same time makes me feel really sad.

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post

We have one of our daughter and four other children as babies sitting on a sofa. Everyone met at ante natal classes and remain friends now.
    They take a picture every year. Everyone has had a second child as well, and on the last few it had the older ones at the back with the younger ones at the front.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      We have one of our daughter and four other children as babies sitting on a sofa. Everyone met at ante natal classes and remain friends now.
      They take a picture every year. Everyone has had a second child as well, and on the last few it had the older ones at the back with the younger ones at the front.
      Kids growing up sounds quite sweet, but watching young adults become old men, makes you realise your mortality. Right, im off to the gym to fight off old father time!

Comment

Number 2 sent his younger brother for the last but one photo. Check him out in the last 3 shots.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          Number 2 sent his younger brother for the last but one photo. Check him out in the last 3 shots.
          I figured that number 2 was an addict, as he seemed to be aging worse than the other guys, then was on the wagon in pic 6 looking lots like his old self, then back to self destructing in 7.

Comment

I figured that number 2 was an addict, as he seemed to be aging worse than the other guys, then was on the wagon in pic 6 looking lots like his old self, then back to self destructing in 7.
            Pretty much what I thought too, definitely been smashing it around Picture 7

Comment

Great find.

I saw guy 2 a bit differently though, I think that 1 and 2 are lovers - if you look at where the hat is - it could be obsuring a hand on a knee, or held hands.

In picture 2 , hes definately got a hand on his knee and they are very close; in 3 almost sitting on top of each other again.

Number 4 , you can see the love triangle and the unhappy face on number 1 , as he's jited for number 3.

etc etc...

Or is my gaydar just screwed, or have i been watching too many TV soaps?

I dont see a drug addict there tbh.

Comment

I can only see the first picture at Clientco. The Grauniad's slideshow doesn't work here.

Comment

The Ageing between 2007 and 2012 is quite dramatic, the guy furthest right seems to have aged by at least 10 years in this time along with the guy mentioned above. Logical conclusion 2002 and 2007 are mixed up, i.e. 2002=2007, 2007=2002
                  Last edited by ZARDOZ; 27 July 2012, 15:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    I can only see the first picture at Clientco. The Grauniad's slideshow doesn't work here.
                    Too bad. The others have fit women on.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X