• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Paraguay any good ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Paraguay any good ?

Never heard of them personally wrt football, but hey, what do I know ?

I have just taken part in the permie's sweepstake for the first England match, and have drawn 1-0 to England

Do I have a good chance of taking the loot (again !!! - I won the permie's Grand National sweepstake earlier in the year, and they were non too happy )

permies'
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
      I have just taken part in the permie's sweepstake for the first England match
      That will put you inside IR35 for sure.

Comment

paraguay

Paraguay's leading scorer from qualification had to withdraw from their squad yesterday due to injury, so I dont think we have to much to fear from them.

Therefore your 1-0 ticket aint a good IMHO - get on betfair and have a dabble at 3 or 4 nil
        whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

who are yer

They beat Argentina at home and drew away in qualification. They're clearly no mugs.

Comment

too
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Wasnt this the team that had that crazy goalkeeper that used to run half way up the field like a defender and also take penalties and free kicks

Comment

No

next.

That was columbia - Carlos quiroga
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
                  Never heard of them personally wrt football, but hey, what do I know ?
                  When they hand England a poofball thrashing (beating any team by 1 goal or more seems to consitute a thrashing in this boring sport) then you will have heard of them!

Mailman

Comment

Jose Luis Chilavert
                    Gerrrrrrrrrraaaaaaardddddddd. Wot a Hit son, what a hit!

Comment

Working...
                    X