• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will it be a kick ass Olympic opening ceremony

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it be a kick ass Olympic opening ceremony

Well?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No - sad like DP's love life and AtW's profits
    16.67%
    As saggy as Old Hack's moobs
    16.67%
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well?
    Could be interesting.

Hit Girl kick's ass - YouTube

NSFW

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

we'll have to wait and see, but from the short previous I saw, looks really good. Still not convinced with the grass and trees though

Comment

Note the new tradition - andyW has been replaced by Old Hack. Let us make it so.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Invalid poll.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Note the new tradition - andyW has been replaced by Old Hack. Let us make it so.
            I am afraid it wont catch on. AndyW was a mysterious idiot of a character who was banned and never to be heard of or from since. He is now a legend of the past who haunts CUK. Old Hack I am afraid doesnt quite "hack it" to replace the genius that was AndyW
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I am afraid it wont catch on. AndyW was a mysterious idiot of a character who was banned and never to be heard of or from since. He is now a legend of the past who haunts CUK. Old Hack I am afraid doesnt quite "hack it" to replace the genius that was AndyW
              You can always go up there as the default.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think it'll be good, at least I hope so.

No one will ever top Barcelona 1992 imo though, check this out:

Barcelona 1992 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony - YouTube

(The "good" bit starts at 6 mins, or 6:30 for those with no patience at all).

Comment

SAS you seem to have a lot of time on your hands these days. How comes ?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                  X