• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disorders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disorders

After ADHD (Attention Deficit/hyperactivity disorder) was bought in to explain why some kids aren't just naughty little tulips (), I'm reading an article in the Sun
    23-year-old woman who’s been binge drinking since she was 11, with terrible effects | The Sun |Woman
    about a young girl who was a complete pisshead and is trying to get off booze. In there it describes her as suffering from ODD(Oppositional defiant disorder)

Now it appears that labelling naughty kids with ADHD isn't enough. Now it appears we need a new one to explain kids being naughty when Ritalin is not enough.

Symptoms
    • Actively does not follow adults' requests
    • Angry and resentful of others
    • Argues with adults
    • Blames others for own mistakes
    • Has few or no friends or has lost friends
    • Is in constant trouble in school
    • Loses temper
    • Spiteful or seeks revenge
    • Touchy or easily annoyed

Oppositional defiant disorder - PubMed Health

What a load of bollocks.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

better know as 'needs decent parents & teachers disorder'.

well I'm sure we will be supporting her until she drinks herself to death, poor silly cow.Then her child will be motherless. poor little thing.

Suzi says: “It’s my worst nightmare that she will turn out like me. I’m going to teach her to drink responsibly.

“I’ll give her a drink when she comes and asks me for one, but hopefully it won’t be before she is 16.

“If she does come to me when she is 14 I’ll give her the smallest drink, like an alcopop. But she will have to drink with me, at home.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Symptoms
      • Argues with adults
      • Loses temper

Oppositional defiant disorder - PubMed Health

What a load of bollocks.
      I thought this was Sasguru's mental health diagnosis.

Comment

“I’m not supposed to drink at all. It makes my liver swell up when I have a sip and I look like I’m pregnant.”

You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Symptoms
          • Argues with adults
          • Loses temper
          You sure that's not from a Jobserve vacancy for a .net developer ?
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

She's dead skinny.

A can of stella = 247.5 calories

1 crate (24 cans) = 5940 calories

bottle of Vodka = 2220 calories

Total = 8160 calories before she's eaten anything.

She should be putting on about a stone a week.

I think we've found the perfect diet.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post

I thought this was Sasguru's mental health diagnosis.
              giggle
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                giggle
                No, here is the full specification that that sockie's personality is based on:
                • Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
                • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
                • Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
                • Requires excessive admiration
                • Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
                • Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
                • Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
                • Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
                • Shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I'm reading an article in the Sun
                  23-year-old woman who’s been binge drinking since she was 11, with terrible effects | The Sun |Woman
                  about a young girl who was a complete pisshead and is trying to get off booze. In there it describes her as suffering from ODD(Oppositional defiant disorder)
                  She does have a disorder it's called Alcoholism i.e. she is an alcoholic.

The fact she became a young one is the fault of not having decent parents.

However as she has addiction issues she may have become one when she was older.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Best "Disorder" yet ....

Gullibility Disorder

Best of all you can diagnose yourself, if you believe him you've got it as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X