• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man who will light the flame revealed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man who will light the flame revealed!

Magazine: REVEALED! The man who will light the London 2012 Olympic flame* | Radio talkSPORT

Arf!

Whilst making a pass at Posh as well, I imagine...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Why not Mitt Romney? He buggers everything else up, so if he buggers it up with torches, lighter fuel and gas we can save the USA from what they might be about to do to themselves.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Why not Mitt Romney? He buggers everything else up, so if he buggers it up with torches, lighter fuel and gas we can save the USA from what they might be about to do to themselves.
        Mitt Romney will already be in the cauldron

Comment

I've heard it's going to be Threaded.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I've heard it's going to be Threaded.
            No it's some local brat.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Why not use a time-honoured business solution, outsource lighting the flame to Bob for the cheapest price.

Comment

I thought it would be Tony B'liar , oh forgot he only muscles in on funerals.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Why not use a time-honoured business solution, outsource lighting the flame to Bob for the cheapest price.
                  Well Bob will reflect the messages of "diversity and inclusivity" of the games particularly if Bob clearly has a disability and is a kid.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Whenever I hear anyone suggest David Beckham for this job, I think what a numpty. I can't help it.

Alan Brazil on Talksport this morning was the latest.

Comment

Working...
                    X