• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euromillions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euromillions

Site down!

It won't be me.

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Site down!

It won't be me.
    Im in the queue

Comment

Got there in the end. It could be me!

Comment

Bought some yesterday.

Usually add some dosh to the account and buy a couple of tickets then play a particular instants game that most times has me up £10-20 which I then use to buy more tickets...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Just bought 40 tickets at the service station 10 minutes before the close. Queue behind me was not happy.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

One per sockie ?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Just bought 40 tickets at the service station 10 minutes before the close. Queue behind me was not happy.
              Just bought £20 in Sainsbury's. So with your £40 and £999,960 more from another 100,000 mugs that's me sorted.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Why pay money on something that has got far lower chance of making lots of money than running your own business where you are in control?!?!?

Comment

Can I buy lottery tickets with company money?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Why pay money on something that has got far lower chance of making lots of money than running your own business where you are in control?!?!?
                    Because youve got more chance of making a £100m than you have running your own business. Especially in your case.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X