• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTC One V

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTC One V

Complete nightmare fitting the SIM on this phone.

No instructions - just the usual health and safety guff in every language in the world. Took me ages to work out the back doesn't come off there is just a small removable panel.

Took that off and saw that you slide the SIM actually inside the casing. Did that and found it was in the wrong way. Took over an hour to get the bastard back out with needles, tweezers and other assorted implements.

Now I'm frightened to put it back in.

Anyone else own one of these pieces of crap?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Comment

yeah I found that with the HTC Desire HD. The instructions don't exactly indicate what you have to do. With my one you had to pinch the sides with the thumb and index finger of the same hand and gently try and slide downwards.

Once you master it, its easy; however I once had a windows phone with a similar issue and I bent it so hard that the screen cracked

Comment

2 << 6

Comment

7.4 7.5 7.2 7.4 7.1

Comment

Working...
              X