• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Dre sponsors olympic swimmers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Dre sponsors olympic swimmers?

Whats with quite a few swimmers wearing Beats by Dr Dre headphones when they come to swim. Guerilla advertising?
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Are you sure they aren't Fanny Wangs.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Thought so, and it isn't just the GB team.

Beats at the Olympics
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

They're crap though, I know someone who bought a fake pair for £40 through dealextreme and compared them to the real thing, the fakes actually sounded better.

Fools, money and the power of advertising.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          They're crap though, I know someone who bought a fake pair for £40 through dealextreme and compared them to the real thing, the fakes actually sounded better.

But hats off to the guy for subverting the corporate will of the IOC and LOCOG
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

I got a pair as my main and I think they are great, much better than anything else I have used
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

One of the swiss footballers was on my flight yesterday and was wearing a pair.

Probably a coincidence.

Oh, he also had an S3 and an ipad. #pointlessinfo

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I got a pair as my main and I think they are great, much better than anything else I have used
                Ok maybe not crap but £300 good?

I have a theory about cheap Chinese fake goods, they most probably come out of the same factory as the branded items... just via a different door.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

They may be most valuable for sound-cancelling rather than music quality, if they provide that?

Anyway when you're walking out into the Aquatics centre listening to Dub Step (they're a popular London band) exquisite sound quality is hardly the most important thing.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Anyway when you're walking out into the Aquatics centre listening to Dub Step (they're a popular London band) exquisite sound quality is hardly the most important thing.
                    Agreed, who needs music when you can mince around in a tight pair of budgie smugglers listening to adoring middle aged mums screaming your name

Comment

Working...
                    X