• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OU Results day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OU Results day

Pass 2 for me in my first level 3 course (Renaissance art). Puts me in the happy position that as long as I scrape a pass in my next course, I should be good for a 2:1.

Anyone else?

Comment

:
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        Pass 2 for me in my first level 3 course (Renaissance art). Puts me in the happy position that as long as I scrape a pass in my next course, I should be good for a 2:1.
        Well done

Anyone else?
        I've passed all my "normal" modules for my Masters degree (not at OU though), just got 6 months of dissertation now!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I was going to do courses but cancelled at the last minute as I have too much going on.

Comment

Anyone else?
            Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Well done

I've passed all my "normal" modules for my Masters degree (not at OU though), just got 6 months of dissertation now!

Congrats both.

Where do you peeps find the time for this sort of commitment?

Comment

Well done!

I have an OU degree and many people don't understand the effor the take.

Do you do you weekend courses at Reading at all? All the Maths/Sci guys used to crash the arts/lit bars. It was like taking candy from a baby. Many of the ladies there haven't been away from home for a weekend for decades. Pure debauchery!!!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Well done!

I have an OU degree and many people don't understand the effor the take.

Do you do you weekend courses at Reading at all? All the Maths/Sci guys used to crash the arts/lit bars. It was like taking candy from a baby. Many of the ladies there haven't been away from home for a weekend for decades. Pure debauchery!!!
                Yeah Math/Science geeks sitting in the corner talking about Pi, pure debauchery indeed.

Comment

Anyone else?
                  Congrats!
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Congrats both.

Where do you peeps find the time for this sort of commitment?
                    When you've paid the fees you find the time
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X