• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It Ain't half hot mum!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Ain't half hot mum!

Forget 'climate convert' Muller: Here's the real warming blockbuster ? The Register

in fact its not even warm. Surprise surprise they fiddled the figures.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Thumbs up if you came here thinking of seeing pics of hot mums!
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
      Thumbs up if you came here thinking of seeing pics of hot mums!
      I was expecting a picture of Melvyn Hayes.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It's Climate change I have to sex it up a little.

If Mervyn floats your baot, good for you.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Great comedy growing up to !

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            Great comedy growing up to !
            Imagine trying to produce a great show like this today... No chance with all those politically correct s

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Forget 'climate convert' Muller: Here's the real warming blockbuster ? The Register

in fact its not even warm. Surprise surprise they fiddled the figures.
              And in which august peer reviewed publication is this paper published?

Comment

And what are we to make of this critique? How do we come to a decision as to which should be given more weight?Watts' New Paper - Analysis and Critique

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  And what are we to make of this critique? How do we come to a decision as to which should be given more weight?Watts' New Paper - Analysis and Critique
                  Whatever decision you come to it will make no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    <sergeant major>Lovely boy.</sergeant major>
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X