• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another dull meeting starts now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another dull meeting starts now

dull

kerching
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I wish I was so funny I could laugh at my own jokes too.

Comment

kerching

Comment

I really don't know if this is worth the money

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I really don't know if this is worth the money
          Slap!

Snap out of it man. Think of the children!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'd love to see what your note book looks like, every time I attend meetings I end up doodling all over the pages.

Comment

zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Slap!

Snap out of it man. Think of the children!
                Haven't got any. I'd rather **** off home, ride my bike and get on with my life.

Comment

I know a senior manager who fell asleep then started snoring in a meeting! Most embarassing!

Must be a tulipe meeting though if you can post on tinternet forum and no one notice.
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    I know a senior manager who fell asleep then started snoring in a meeting! Most embarassing!

Must be a tulipe meeting though if you can post on tinternet forum and no one notice.
                    I don't bloody care; they make civil servants look industrious.

Comment

Working...
                    X