• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone have recommendations of or experience with 3D printers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have recommendations of or experience with 3D printers?

Linky
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Wouldnt it be cheaper to buy the gun on the black market!?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

good grief if they get this working well you lot will be rushing out to but one to print yourself a fully fucntioning woman!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        good grief if they get this working well you lot will be rushing out to but one to print yourself a fully fucntioning woman!

It would still walk out on AtW.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fully functioning? What would be the point of that?

Surely you'd want to switch off noise making capabilities and disconnect the nerves in her forehead
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

fair point may as well just print yourself of some t!ts n a$$

Comment

Just a half working one will do for me!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X