• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quitting a contract for the first time in 6 years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quitting a contract for the first time in 6 years

This place is civil service to the power of politburo. What a waste of my life; f**k it, I'm quitting this contract end of this week.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    This place is civil service to the power of politburo. What a waste of my life; f**k it, I'm quitting this contract end of this week.
    Bedwetter.

Suity you can come back Mich has stepped into your role. We have an easy testing job going.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have you got something that pays better to go to?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Have you got something that pays better to go to?
        No, not yet.

Comment

Good on you!

If its the first time you've quit in 6 years I doubt you have anything to worry about either!

There's people on this forum who can't last a first extension!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            No, not yet.
            Just out of curiosity, what's the rough location ie London, South East, Midlands, Europe!?
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

You are on a slippery slope!! One contract today, name change to NWPerm2Contractor tomorrow!!! beware
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                Just out of curiosity, what's the rough location ie London, South East, Midlands, Europe!?
                The land of Tulip
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  You are on a slippery slope!! One contract today, name change to NWPerm2Contractor tomorrow!!! beware

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    Netherlands

Comment

Working...
                    X