• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

End Of Santander Free Business Banking For Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End Of Santander Free Business Banking For Life

Santander to charge 230,000 business customers for their 'free' accounts | Mail Online

Will be watching this space with interest - wonder if Cater Allen will also be changing their rules.

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Santander to charge 230,000 business customers for their 'free' accounts | Mail Online

Will be watching this space with interest - wonder if Cater Allen will also be changing their rules.
    KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...customers.html
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Also it seems anyone with a business account with RBS Group will be going to Santander too
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Also it seems anyone with a business account with RBS Group will be going to Santander too
        What are the option for people with accounts at Santander?

What bank provides free business banking for life at the moment? Is it Cater Allen?

I never understood why you could not apply for an account with Cater Allen direct - It always was that you had to go through an accountant to get it opened

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
          What are the option for people with accounts at Santander?

What bank provides free business banking for life at the moment? Is it Cater Allen?

I never understood why you could not apply for an account with Cater Allen direct - It always was that you had to go through an accountant to get it opened
          They're a private bank.

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
            What bank provides free business banking for life at the moment?
            Do you work for free?

And if not why the fook do you expect others to do so for you? If you don't have bank account then you can't get paid, if you clear £5000 per month than paying £10 to handle it is fook all - less than a round of beer for 3 mates.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              less than a round of beer for 3 mates.
              How would you know?
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                How would you know?
                I paid last time for myself, yourself and AndyW

Comment

I paid last time for myself, yourself and AndyW
                  I paid for his mother. Oh, wait...
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Do you work for free?

And if not why the fook do you expect others to do so for you?
                    Because they're going to take my money and lend it to people and charge them interest. Or they're going to 'invest' it and make themselves a nice fat profit. If they're not going to do either of those things then I'll pay for banking but if I do then I want to know that my money is sitting in their vault and all they're doing is looking after it.

Comment

Working...
                    X