• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please please don't let Blair return

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please please don't let Blair return

Tony Blair seeks major fund-raiser to pull in donations from wealthy Americans as he seeks to raise profile - Telegraph

The former prime minister seeks to raise his wider profile, amid reports that he is eager to return to front line politics.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Tony Blair seeks major fund-raiser to pull in donations from wealthy Americans as he seeks to raise profile - Telegraph

The former prime minister seeks to raise his wider profile, amid reports that he is eager to return to front line politics.

I thought he was a Middle east peace envoy.

Damn got job he's doing there, what?

No wonder so many Americans think he's the AntiChrist.

Comment

In this country, the 2000s seemed to be the decade of the vacuus celebrity. They are a celebrity because they are a celebrity, and not much else, but they sort of feed, nurture and magnify it.

Now Tony Blair was more than that, after all he was a bloody prime minister, but apart from getting elected in the first place, what skills, abilities or vision has he ever had?

Comment

I'd vote for Bliar to be PM again.

Comment

It hopefully won't happen The Return of Tony Blair | John Rentoul | Independent Eagle Eye Blogs

"A very large minority in the Labour Party, a tiny minority among the voters and a large majority among journalists hate him with an unreasonable passion for being a winner …*He quit the House of Commons for a reason, which is that trying to make a comeback is a stupid idea."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I have my Phasor gun set to kill

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
              "A very large minority in the Labour Party, a tiny minority among the voters and a large majority among journalists hate him with an unreasonable passion for being a winner …*He quit the House of Commons for a reason, which is that trying to make a comeback is a stupid idea."
              Only a tiny minority

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
                It hopefully won't happen The Return of Tony Blair | John Rentoul | Independent Eagle Eye Blogs

I would say it's more because he behaved like a used car sales man.

Comment

I like him. He should come back. He's a war criminal but at least he had innocent civilians killed abroad. Dave Snooty instead is committing social genocide on his own soil and on a greater scale.
                  <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                    Dave Snooty instead is committing social genocide on his own soil and on a greater scale.
                    how?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X