• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What does a dead body smell like?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does a dead body smell like?!

BBC News - Hans Kristian Rausing admits delaying wife Eva's burial

The body of Eva Rausing, 48, was discovered under a pile of bin bags, clothing and bed linen at the couple's house in Belgravia on 9 July.

It is thought possible Mrs Rausing died two months earlier
    Rhetorical question as unforgettably I already know due to working with SOCO when I was at the police but its emerged that the Tetra Pak heir had left his wife's body untouched fro two months after she had died, presumably from a drug overdose as they were both full blown smack heads, just how stones must you be to put up with the smell of a dead body!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    BBC News - Hans Kristian Rausing admits delaying wife Eva's burial

Rhetorical question as unforgettably I already know due to working with SOCO when I was at the police but its emerged that the Tetra Pak heir had left his wife's body untouched fro two months after she had died, presumably from a drug overdose as they were both full blown smack heads, just how stones must you be to put up with the smell of a dead body!
    and you know why he did not bury her.....

Comment

Did voluntary work once and we went to clear out a flat 3 weeks where a corpse had for quite a while. The council had been in to clear up but the smell was so still horrible we decided not to continue.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I can tell when one of the cats has left a dead mouse behind the furniture for a few days and we recently had a dead fox in the bushes outside the front door which caused a terrible stink. How someone can live with the stench of a dead body in an enclosed space for two months is beyond me.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          I can tell when one of the cats has left a dead mouse behind the furniture for a few days and we recently had a dead fox in the bushes outside the front door which caused a terrible stink. How someone can live with the stench of a dead body in an enclosed space for two months is beyond me.
          he was a smack addict???

Comment

Burning bodies smell yummy, like bacon. Dead bodies will make you vomit, and will put an oily film on your teeth that will never lick off (thats what it feels like).

He wasnt caught because of the smell though, probbly some rotten c nt split on him

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

No matter how much money you have, you can still be a complete cretin. Sas take note. No good lieing about how rich you are - you only convince us you are poor.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Burning bodies smell yummy, like bacon. Dead bodies will make you vomit, and will put an oily film on your teeth that will never lick off (thats what it feels like).

He wasnt caught because of the smell though, probbly some rotten c nt split on him

very good....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  No matter how much money you have, you can still be a complete cretin. Sas take note. No good lieing about how rich you are - you only convince us you are poor.
                  It actually gets worse. I have visited a few wealthy gentry in their country estates and their living conditions have been dirty squalor filled with old books and antiques and dogs roaming the house. They obviously can't manage without servants to clean up behind them.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    It actually gets worse. I have visited a few wealthy gentry in their country estates and their living conditions have been dirty squalor filled with old books and antiques and dogs roaming the house. They obviously can't manage without servants to clean up behind them.
                    well who can?

Comment

Working...
                    X