• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thumbs Up For AS Financials

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbs Up For AS Financials

I have been speaking to Martin from AS Financials and my gosh is he helpful.

Would definitely recommend especially given the really poor service received from contractor money.

If anyone is looking for a mortgage give Martin from AS financials a call

I only wish I heard about him a lot sooner

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
    I have been speaking to Martin from AS Financials and my gosh is he helpful.

Would definitely recommend especially given the really poor service received from contractor money.

If anyone is looking for a mortgage give Martin from AS financials a call

I only wish I heard about him a lot sooner

Thank you for the recommendation Deluded Aussie. That is very kind of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin@AS Financial View Post
      Thank you for the recommendation Deluded Aussie. That is very kind of you.
      Hi Martin,

What are your contact details, I'd like to have a chat.

Cheers

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by sudo View Post
        Hi Martin,

Cheers

Jason
        Try searching Google for AS Financial....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=as+financial

Comment

Or use Majestic search engine, although it might redirect you to some squirrel hunting website.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by sudo View Post
            Hi Martin,

Cheers

Jason
            Hi Sudo

Have pm'd you.
            Last edited by administrator; 22 August 2012, 23:38. Reason: Email removed - please read site terms and conditions.

Comment

Ooooh, funny this thread comes up, I have just been told I need to speak to an IFA, recommendations are always preferred!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks to Martin I my mortgage was approved very quickly and without any hassle. From my experience AS Financial is definitely the best mortgage broker for contractors, highly recommended!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Irakli View Post
                  Thanks to Martin I my mortgage was approved very quickly and without any hassle. From my experience AS Financial is definitely the best mortgage broker for contractors, highly recommended!!!
                  Thank you Irakli. That is very kind of you.

Comment

Thanks to AS Financials I now have my interest only 100 year term 125% LTV self-cert mortgage processed and am in negotiations with Barrett Homes for a new bedsit above a kebab shop.

PS I'd also like to thank David Cameron for making home ownership affordable to all.

Comment

Working...
                    X