• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look at me!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at me!

Well what a morning I've had so far.

Got up, and couldn't find my car keys. Had to search all 14 bedrooms of my house and in the end they were in damn out buildings near the lake in the back garden!

Anyhow, jumped in one of my cars only to realise, I had the key to the wifes Porsche in my pocket. Better not take that or there will be trouble!

So finally get to work, and guess what, the new starters are all chatting away in Belarusian about the great weather here! Little do they know eh?

Anyhow must get on, meeting Bill Gates again for lunch.

Chow.

Thats nothing

I got pulled over by the Police, they had a message from the chief constable to say that he is going to be ten minutes late for our little dinner party tonight. Never mind at least John Hurt is always on time and he does a brilliant 'elephant' impression.
    Hope the barramundy from Oz arrives fresh.

toodle pips
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Pah! Got up at five a.m. yesterday for a meeting with the captains of industry. Washed, dressed, jumped in the Bentley for the drive to Mayfair, then before I got to the end of my road I remembered that the captains of industry were coming round to my house! How the staff laughed when I came back five minutes after I left! So I sacked one of them.

Comment

I was woken by a call this morning ....Angelina tells me that it's no Brads baby, it's mine! and she will be taking me to court for maintenance!!!

Add to that, Drew (bloody) Barrymore left me in bed, without resetting the alarm...I overslept, and missed the Bus!

Comment

Just got back from a meeting with Dyson the inventor/businessman. He wants me to come up with a nobel prize-winning device that can be used to install standard household items without the use of old fashioned tools like awls. Must get it done by 3 oclock, cant be late for the queen.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

This is the Threaded thread and I claim my crisp £5.

Yesterday some programmers said something in Russian. Oh, how I laughed.

Thanks,
            Threaded.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

[QUOTE=wendigo100]jumped in the Bentley for the drive to Mayfair[QUOTE]

That must be the M3-Bentley AMG Maranello Spider Elegance.

Was it the one that you bought for your granddaughter?
              Last edited by chock; 8 June 2006, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by chock
                Don't ask me, my chauffeur is paid to know details like that.

Comment

[QUOTE=chock]
                  Originally posted by wendigo100
                  jumped in the Bentley for the drive to MayfairQUOTE]

Was it the one that you bought for your granddaughter?
                  One does not have to buy!
                  One is given these things...what!

Comment

ciao

Comment

Working...
                    X